Infographic: How to measure Facebook and Twitter ROIPosted: December 3, 2012
The article is written by Kristin Piombino, she introduce two methods you can use to put a numerical value on your social media efforts.
The link of the article:http://www.ragan.com/Main/Articles/9c90587a-1324-4ef9-8d75-27a34c4da18a.aspx
1. Use statistics.
Give your CEO a list of statistics that show how business and sales have grown with help from social media. Here are some real examples:
- More than 90 percent of Foiled Cupcakes’ business comes from Facebook and Twitter.
- Jimmy Choo earned a 33 percent increase in sneaker sales through a Twitter campaign.
2. Use Google Analytics.
Google Analytics’ social value feature connects Facebook and Twitter traffic with sales. The feature can tell you:
- Your overall conversions.
- Which social media visits led directly to a sale.
- The amount of social media traffic that will lead to sales, but not immediately.